Earlymarket champions promising start-ups and talented entrepreneurs, as well as the technology that supports them. We have experience incubating start-ups in house and we know first-hand of the needs and challenges that start-ups will face. Our goal is to share our knowledge and network, working closely with entrepreneurs to build a strong foundation of accelerated growth and success.
The ENERGY TRANSITION
- The removal of fossil fuels
- Carbon capture and storage
- Electric vehicles and battery technology
- Energy generation and distribution
- Preventing energy waste
- Energy trading platforms
- Genetic profiling and patient stratifying
- Early stage disease detection and monitoring
- Medical data and analytics
- Novel technology helping to increase life expectancy
- Solutions addressing labour shortage
- Novel farming systems and processes
- Crop management tools for pest detection and water efficiency
- Technology to combat food waste
- Animal health and welfare monitoring
Iot & connectivity
- Network infrastructure
- Industrial IoT systems
- Connected transport to enable seamless mobility
- Cybersecurity solutions for devices and data
Earlymarket invests between Pre-Seed and Series A stages. We look for exciting companies with clear competitive advantages and a stellar team that operates within one of the above investment themes. Historically, we tend to not be a lead investor but instead like to invest along side others which we believe maximises a company's network and growth. Although we invest at Pre-Seed level, the company must be more than an idea and should have a prototype along with a clear route to market at a minimum. Take a look at our FAQs for more information.
How do I Join the Portfolio? Pitch.
We love hearing new from start-ups that will shape the future. If you are one, we invite you to Apply to pitch to the investment team.
Are you an investor? Collaborate.
We love our start-ups and think you will, too. To get in touch with us regarding deal flow and collaboration contact our team directly at email@example.com